Thank the person who nominated you
7 things to share about us
1) we are a disabled and allied women’s cooperative
2) between us we speak a mixture of 10 – 11 languages
3) we are from different backgrounds – from Russia, Netherlands, S E Asia, Italy and of course England.
4) we are all passionate about disability/human rights and being inclusive.
5) we work from a social model of disability
6) we are pan disability
7) we are all short of time and energy!
Our 7 nominees
1)Pseudo living http://pseudo-living.blogspot.com/ Emma who came marching with us in Million Women March
2)Darkest Angel 32 http://darkestangel32.wordpress.com Lorraine who also came marching with us at MWR- warrior mum
3)Incurable hippies musings and rants http://incurable-hippie.blogspot.co.uk/ Incomparable Philippa
4)Thaedis http://thaedis.net/ Debbie’s political views on disability issues
5)Maria’s In the Loop http://blog.wideaware.co.uk/ Maria’s personal views on the disability world
6) The Creative Crip http://thecreativecrip.com/ Lisa Ellwood’s awesone second life on Crip Island
7) Kirsten Hearn’s blog http://kirstenhearn.wordpress.com/ London Labour candidate, intrepid traveller and many other things….